If you wish to set up a new online account or have any questions about your existing online account, please call +1-441-298-0301

Back to FAQs

Can I drive any car with my insurance?

Your insurance policy only covers the vehicle listed on the policy, which would be the vehicle you have registered in your name at TCD.

If you are driving someone else’s car, you would be covered to drive their vehicle under their policy as long as you have a valid Bermuda driver’s license and the vehicle owner’s permission (the same applies to motor bikes).

If you are looking to rent a car overseas, you will need to have a Comprehensive Car policy, and you can purchase the Collison Damage Waiver extension for that coverage.

More Motor FAQs

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Call a BF&M representative for more information.