For customer service and all business enquiries, call +1 441 295 5566  |  For website support or to set up an online account, call +1 441 298 0301

The application process for the one-time Pension Withdrawal of up to $6,000 per the COVID-19 Pension Act Amendment is open. Click here for details or to apply
For questions regarding the pension withdrawal, call +1 441 298 0358 or email

Back to FAQs

What happens if a member of the public or an employee is injured on my business premises?

If a member of the public is injured or killed, or their property is damaged, as a result of your (or your employees') negligence, public liability insurance will cover the damages awarded against you by a court of law. The legal costs of your defence are also included in the coverage should a lawsuit ensue.

If an employee is injured during the course of work, you can be covered for workers’ compensation. If that employee chooses to waive their workers’ compensation rights and takes you to court for negligence, our policy provides $5,000,000 of coverage at common law.

More Property & Liability FAQs

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Call a BF&M representative for more information.