Does BF&M cover pediatric assessments and treatment for ADD, ADHD and Pervasive Developmental Disorders?
Pediatric Assessments for developmental disorders are covered at 100% of billed charges, both locally and overseas, with authorisation from BF&M.
If a formal diagnosis of a Pervasive Development Disorder has been received after assessment, treatments are covered per the Schedule of Benefits with authorisation from BF&M.
Disorders which qualify for these benefits are:
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Rett Syndrome
- All Autism Spectrum Disorders, including:
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
- Asperger Syndrome
- Childhood Degenerative Disorder (CDD)